After the update of Pokemon Go, Niantic Labs and Nintendo have changed their policy. They have intention of shutdown all the radar/vision services because this systems goes against their terms of service. The developers community is waiting news to make decisions. Meanwhile all the services are temporary suspended.
GoTools it's an indispensable set of tools for trainers.
With GoTools you can:
- Check the Servers Status;
- Check how much CP a pokemon gains evolving;
- Floating pokestop timers (chat heads styled) with vibration at end when the pokestop it's available again;
- Check what can get out from an egg;
- Check the experience amount to gain a level and the rewards;
- Check how much experience you can gain with lucky egg discovering how many evolutions you can do putting in the app the number of pokemons and the candies you have;
- Check the weak/strong table to fight properly a gym;
- Check the pokedex with all the informations about pokemons;
- Check the community updated map of pokestop and gyms;
- Check what pokemons are around with pokeradar. (Suspended)
- Check the maximum level and healt of pokemons
PokeVision it's a thrid party software, it's operation does not depend on GoTools.